SIMTA is working with the Industry Capability Network (ICN), which has 30 years’ experience connecting local businesses with work on major projects.
Packages of work for the construction of the Moorebank Logistics Park will be advertised at https://moorebanklogisticspark.icn.org.au and prospective sub-contractors can register themselves at the site to be informed when relevant work is available.
Current operators on site include:
- Liberty Industrial: demolition and remediation work and site maintenance
- CPB: design and delivery of Stage 1 of the incoming rail infrastructure
- Prime Constructions: design and delivery of minor buildings works including new buildings and remedial works for existing buildings
- Fulton Hogan: design and delivery of Stage 1 of the Import Export (IMEX) Terminal
- Hansen Yuncken: construction of new warehousing
- Quanstruct: construction of new warehousing
- BMD: delivery of the Moorebank Avenue upgrade
For rail operators
Rail operators who wish to access Passby Event data related to their movements on the Moorebank Intermodal Terminal Rail Link should phone 1800 986 465 or email [email protected] to register for access to the dedicated web portal where this information can be viewed.